Physicians Memorial Auditorium
Facility Features and Restrictions
- Academic classes scheduled through the Office of the Registrar have first priority in this facility.
- The Office of Student Life does not provide any setup assistance for Physicians Memorial Auditorium.
- To request tables, chairs, trash cans or recycling containers, contact the Physical Plant.
To request audio/visual equipment, contact Audio/Visual Event Support.
Physicians Memorial Auditorium features a ramp on the northeast side of the facility, ADA accessible seating and restrooms.
NOTE: The auditorium's stage is not ADA accessible. If a member of your organization requires ADA accommodations for the stage area, please contact the Office of Student Life at 843.953.2291 or email@example.com.
- Only free-standing decorations or table decorations are allowed in this facility.
- Hanging or taping materials to walls, ceilings and doors is prohibited.
- No changes or modifications may be made to the auditorium.
- All items, such as props and/or decorations, must be removed from the area immediately after the event.
- Glitter, candles, open flames and fog machines are strictly prohibited.
- Reserving organizations will be responsible for any damages and may risk temporarily losing their reservation privileges.
Prohibited Access to Lighting/Sound Booth
- Access to the lighting/sound booth is strictly prohibited. Contact Audio/Visual Event Support to request a technician to staff your event.